About Platinum Pacific Reclad
Platinum Pacific Reclad are industry specialists in repairing and recladding leaky buildings.
- We use the latest technology and industry information to provide our clients with the best possible outcome for their building repair.
- We work closely with our clients to ensure that their needs are met and to provide a flexible problem solving approach.
- We are backed by a professional team and use independent industry experts during the repair process to avoid any conflict of interest.
- We provide an in-house design and consent process, which allows us to manage the timeline on each job.
Platinum Pacific Reclad are based in Auckland and Tauranga.
Don’t just take our word for the quality of our work - read what our clients have to say.
Martin Bamford – Company Director
In founding the company, my mission and vision was and still is “Excellence Without Compromise”. This vision has grown the company to where we are today, continuing to grow with many satisfied customers.
- Over 25 years experience in the building industry
- Trade Qualified – Gold and Platinum Member of Certified Builders
Another personal favourite motto of mine is “it costs a lot to buy cheap” – Platinum Pacific Reclad may not be your cheapest quote, however, we will produce the best quality outcomes to a superior standard of workmanship – guaranteed.
Marty is a Licensed Building Practitioner (Building Practitioner No. BP103323) with a site license in area of Practice 2. An LBP with a Site licence in area of Practice 2 may co-ordinate and oversee the construction or alteration of any of the three building categories.
For more information on Building Practitioner Licensing.
For more information on Category 1, 2 and 3 buildings.
You can have confidence that a licensed building practitioner working on your home or building is competent, and that homes and buildings are designed and built right the first time.
"With over 6 years experience in specialist re-clad work, we have seen many times first hand the ordeal as a result of inferior building works and I am passionate about ensuring that my qualified team consistently provide customer service that is second to none, as well as the highest quality of workmanship.
However, it is not all work and no play, you will often find me taking time out to take one of my young boys to swimming or daycare – balancing my commitment to my customers with time with my family is also of high importance to me. At any chance I get – I love to go fishing – and when I do get a chance – I recommend using Catch tackle!"
Tom Padden - Project Manager
- 40 years in the building industry.
- Trade qualified Carpenter & Joiner. City & Guilds Institute of London
- Member Certified Builders Association of New Zealand.
- Former member of Guild of Master Craftsmen (UK).
- Site Foreman on high value commercial and residential building work in the U.K.
- Site Foreman/owner operator on high value alteration work in New Zealand.
- Licensed Building Practitioner pending.
Mandy Collins - Quantity Surveyor
Mandy has 20 years experience in the broad construction industry, including six years in an Administration/Estimator role for a leading commercial construction company in Auckland.
She also had 6 years as a Quantity Surveyor for a large commercial/residential recladding company.
Mandy is a busy mum to three boys.